Copyright © 2018 AI Analytical Pte Ltd. All Rights Reserved
Chemical Oxygen Demand ( COD)
LAR QuickCODultra is the most reliable measurement system for the roughest waste water applications. Due to high temperature combusion at 1200degC, this model is excellent in handling sample content, high salt, fatty and high particle samples. Almost all type of sample can be measured accurately by this unit.
The high combusion method goes without any use of dangerous and etching substances so that a high operational safety is ensured. The measurement results are taken from the complete digestion which is free from chloride interference.
- Complete oxidation without the use of catalysts and filtration enables the measurement of real COD.
- High salt concentrations possible, up to 300g/L NaCl
- No memory effects
- Reliable measurement without reagents
- Injection needle is cleaned after each injection
- Self explanation software
- Autostart function
- Range: 10-150mg/l, 100-2,000mg/l, 500-5,000mg/l, 1000-8000mg/l, 20,000-250,000 mg/l
- Sample Prep: Maintenance-free particle cutter
- Response Time: 1-2 minutes
- High resolution and back lit TFT touchscreen graphic display
- Influent and Effluent water
- Discharge control
- Industrial waste water
- Process Water
- Sea water
Online COD Analyzer for High Particle Density Water