Copyright © 2018 AI Analytical Pte Ltd. All Rights Reserved
PI Streaming Current Analyzer from UK can be used as an effective feedback coagulation control tool allowing the operator to optimize the coagulation dose, effectively building a coagulation analyzer.
StreamerSense uses streaming current measurement (similar to Zeta Potential) to maintain proper electrokinetic charge (ionic & colloidal) in coagulation control applications which detect and control the level of residual coagulant in water treatment plant.
In some water treatment facilities the water chemistry is such that the coagulation analyzer on its own is insufficient to properly control coagulation and in these applications the coagulation analyzer (streaming current monitor) can be enhanced with UV254 measurement, turbidity measurement and pH measurement to create a multi-sensor coagulation control system.
- Patented sensor design
- Quick replacement probe and piston
- Self-diagnostic sensor
- High-volume flow minimizes sensor fouling
- Sensor for waste water application is available
- Immediate response to process changes in coagulation treatment
- Maintain high quality finished water through improved coagulation control
- Reduce coagulant/polymer costs
- Automate dosing coagulant/polymer dosing using the streaming current monitor
- Ensure coagulation reliability
- Improve filter performance and coagulation treatment
- Monitor your coagulation control process
- Water treatment coagulation control & monitor
Online Streaming Current Analyzer