Copyright © 2018 AI Analytical Pte Ltd. All Rights Reserved
Cronos Zero HaloSense
PI's HaloSense Zero is designed for monitoring of water without chlorine. The application include monitoring of drinking water for low range free chlorine, post carbon filter or post chlorine removal water.
PI Free Chlorine Analyzer utilizes the principle of membrane covered potentiostatic Amperometric 3-electrode system. The third reference electrode eliminate zero drift and hence zero calibration is not required for this system.
Due to the unique design of chlorine sensor, Free chlorine measurement are largely pH independent which mean the measurement are bufferless and reagent free. pH compensation by pH sensor is not required too.
Pi Chlorine analyzer is designed to have low maintenance where the maintenance interval is only at 3 or even 6 months.
- CRONOS controller can support up to 2 sensor inputs
- CRIUS controller can support up to 4 sensor inputs
- Reagent free system
- Very low maintenance & low cost of ownership
- Zero point adjustment not necessary
- Long sensor shelf life, > than 10 years
- Accepted under US EPA method 334.0
- Type: Membrane covered amperometric 3-electrode system
- Range: 0-2ppm, 0-5ppm, 0-10ppm, 0-20ppm, 0-200ppm
- Reproducibility: better than 0.05mg/L
- Stability: -2% per month
- Sample pH: pH4 to pH9.5
- Automatic temperature compensation by integrated thermistor
- Drinking water
- Water treatment plant
- Pre-reverse osmosis
- Post chlorine removal
- Post activated carbon
Online Free Chlorine Analyzer for Zero Chlorine Water