Inductive Conductivity Meter
EC-4110-ICON meter provides precise inductive conductivity measurements even in the harshest chemical condition. It integrates chemical concentration calculation with chemical concentration curve or a self-defined conversion table.
- Maximum conductivity range up to 2000mS/cm
- EC-4110-I transmitter is for conductivity, salinity and TDS measurement
- EC-4110-ICON simultaneously display concentration, compensated conductivity and absolute conductivity values
- Built-in concentration table include NaCl, HCl, NaOH, H2SO4, H3PO4 and HNO3. User-defined concentration table is available for other chemicals not listed.
- The inductive conductivity sensor has working temperature -20 to 1300C and pressure range 0-16 bar.
- The sensor is designed for use in corrosive and high fouling solutions that require long lifespan and reliable when using in harsh and aggressive solution.