LAR’s QuickCODlab is the most reliable measurement system for the determination of the Chemical Oxygen Demand in Laboratories.
Using this environmentally friendly COD analyzer and analysis technique, you can now determine Chemical Oxygen Demand quickly, cleanly and safely – without any chemicals.
Benefits and Features:
- Response Time: 3 Minutes
- Determination of Real Oxygen Demand
- Proven Thermal Temperature Combustion Method
- Chemical Free Technique
- Reliable Measurement without Reagents
- Excellent Chloride Acceptance
- Measuring Principle: High Temperature Combustion at 1200 deg C without Catalyst and Measure Oxygen O2 Consumes with Zirconium Oxygen O2 detector
- Measuring Range: 10 – 250,000 mg/L as O
- Require PC or laptop running with Microsoft Operating System
- Require Nitrogen Gas and Instrument Air Line as Carrier Gas