LAR have improved and further developed the proven Total Organic Carbon (TOC) analyzer with UV persulfate oxidation –LAR QuickTOCuv.
The new LAR QuickTOCuV II is state of the art and has more great features. In addition to a slim design and an IP65 housing, the new online TOC/ TC analyzer can also determine COD and BOD values using correlation factors.
The measuring ranges can be adjusted by individual user input with the measurement system is controlled by a user-friendly 4″ PLC with touch screen.
LAR QuickTOCuv II Analyser is ideal for fast and reliable online monitoring in Pure, Drinking, Surface and Treated Waste Water.
LAR QuickTOCuVII Analyser
Measuring Principle: UV Persulphate Oxidation Method and detect Carbon Dioxide (CO2)
produce from NDIR Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Detector
(According to DIN EN 1484:1997-08/ ISO 8245:1999-03/ US-EPA 415.1)
- Measuring Parameter: TC, TOC, BOD/COD* (*Based on Correlation of TOC Reading)
- Measuring Range: 0.1–1ppm, 0.5-10ppm, 1-50ppm, 10-100ppm, 50–500ppm, 100-1000ppm, 100-1500ppm as C
- Accuracy: +/- 2% FS
- Response Time: 3 Minutes
- Measuring Streams: Upgradable to 2 Streams in 1 Analyser
Features and Benefits:
- Recognized UV Persulfate Method
- Continuous Determination of TOC or TC, with correlation of BOD and COD
- Accuracy of +/- 3%
- Auto Calibration
- Automatic System Check (Zero Point Correction, Sensitivity)
- Reduced Consumption of Reagents
- Analyser availability of minimum 98%
- Maintenance and Service Max 15 minutes per week
- Very Low Operating and Maintenance Cost
- Optional Enclosure for Ex Zones (Ex p for ATEX, IECEx etc)
- Pure Water
- Drinking Water
- Boiler Feed Water
- Condensate Return
- Treated Waste Water
- Surface Water