The MS2000 is an on-line Total Trihalomethane (THM) monitoring system which provides low level measurements of THMs in water that requires no reagents.
Regulations limiting the levels of Disinfection ByProducts (DBPs), such as Trihalomenthanes (THMs), in drinking water have made the ability to measure DBP levels throughout the distribution network essential.
Multisensor’s THM monitor provides that facility, efficiently and accurately.
Measuring Total THMs with an accuracy of +/-10%*, the MS2000 provides the confidence that is needed in a process control instrument which is vital in meeting regulatory and legal requirements
• No sensor contact with water: low maintenance, no sensor cleaning
• NO REAGENTS: low running costs
• Frequent sampling: to 30 minutes
• The most cost effective solution
• High sensitivity: ideal for potable water
• Alarms to SCADA and other communication interfaces
• THM Formation Potential generation for system modelling
- Type: Measurement of Headspace Gases (Henry’s Law) via E-noses
- Range: 5 – 200 ppb (Measured against Chloroform Standard)
- Sampling Interval: 60 Minutes
- Repeatability: +/- 2%