Pi HaloSense Total Chlorine Analyser utilizes the principle of membrane covered potentiostatic Amperometric 3-electrode system. The third reference electrode eliminate zero drift and hence zero calibration is not required for this system.
Due to the unique design of chlorine sensor, Total chlorine measurement are largely pH independent which mean the measurement are bufferless and reagent free. pH compensation by pH sensor is not required too.
Pi Chlorine analyzer is designed to have low maintenance where the maintenance interval is only at 3 or even 6 months.
- Pi CRONOS controller can support up to 2 Sensor Inputs
- Pi CRIUS controller can support up to 4 Sensor Inputs and Remote Access Features via TCP/IP or GPRS (Require Activation Code)
- Pi CRONOS and CRIUS Controller Support Modbus RS485 RTU/ASCII, TCP and ProfiBus Communication with Built In Timer, Logic and PID Control (Require Activation Code)
- Reagent free system
- Very low maintenance & low cost of ownership
- Zero point adjustment not necessary
- Accepted under US EPA method 334.0
- Type: Membrane covered Amperometric 3-electrode system
- Range: 0.005-2ppm, 0.05-5ppm, 0.05-10ppm, 0.05-20ppm
- Reproducibility: better than 0.05mg/L
- Stability: -1 % per month
- Sample pH Range: pH 4 to 9.5
- Automatic temperature compensation by integrated thermistor
- Able to measure Chlorine in Sea Water
- Drinking water
- Water treatment plant
- Sea water chlorination control
- Process Water
- Effluent water
- Cooling water
- Distribution monitoring