Online Reagent Free COD Analyzer for handling High Salts, Fatty and High Particles Sample
LAR QuickCODultra Analyser is the most reliable measurement system for the roughest waste water applications. Due to high temperature combustion at 1200 deg C, this model is excellent in handling sample content, high salt, fatty and high particle samples.
Almost all type of sample can be measured accurately by this unit.
The high combustion method goes without any use of dangerous and etching substances so that a high operational safety is ensured.
The measurement results are taken from the complete digestion which is free from chloride interference.
LAR QuickCODultra Analyser
- Complete oxidation without the use of catalysts and filtration enables the measurement of real COD.
- High salt concentrations possible, up to 300g/L NaCl
- No memory effects
- Reliable measurement without reagents
- Self explanation software
- Autostart function
- Good Correlation with Laboratory COD Result (APHA 5220)
- Measuring Principle: High Temperature Combustion at 1200 deg C without Catalyst and measure O2 consumes with Zirconium O2 detector
- Range: 100-2,000mg/l, 500-5,000mg/l, 1000-8000mg/l, 20,000-250,000 mg/l
- Unique Robotic Arm Injection Systems to handle Rough and Dirty Sample
- Sample Prep: Maintenance-free particle cutter
- Response Time: 1-2 minutes
- High resolution and back lit TFT touchscreen graphic display
- Option to upgrade to 6 Streams in 1 Analyser
- Option to include TC*, TIC*, TOC*** and/or TNB**** in 1 Analyser
- Option to include Remote Access via TCP/IP
*TC=Total Carbon ** TIC=Total Inorganic Carbon ***TOC= Total Organic Carbon ****TNb=Total Nitrogen Bound
- Influent and Effluent water
- Discharge control
- Industrial waste water
- Process Water
- Sea water
- High Salts Content Sample
Contact us for more information
Option with Ex-Proof Purge Enclosure for Install Unit in ATEX or IECex Area