INSTRAN CHLORIDETRACE Chloride Analyzer from Spain is designed to handle all kind of samples ranging from drinking water to waste water and even for sea water application. It incorporates laboratory measuring technique (ISE) into online analyzer with self-calibration and self-cleaning in each analysis to ensure the measurement is in high precision.
The unique design of INSTRAN CHLORIDETRACE Chloride analyzer with syringe volume-controlled method ensures syringe will never contact with samples or reagents and thus prolong the shelf life of the syringe.
The analyzer requires very little maintenance and low reagents consumption but yet powerful and high in accuracy.
INSTRAN CHLORIDETRACE Analyser
Measuring Principle: Selective Electrode – ASTM D 1246 – EPA60FR
- Measurement range: 0-5ppm, 0-20ppm, 0-50ppm, 0-100ppm, 0-500ppm as Cl-, “Adjustable Higher Concentration with Internal Dilution”
- Measure by Standard Known Addition (SKA) method
- Accuracy: +/- 2%
Benefits and Features:
- Precise Volume Controlled of Sample and Reagents by Syringe Dosing System ensuring Excellent Accuracy and Repeatability
- Self Cleaning after Each Measurement
- Self Correction/Calibration in Each Measurement, correcting drifting of the Chloride Sensor
- Calibration Interval Every 1 – 2 months depends on application
- Very Low Maintenance and Operating Cost
- Low Reagents Consumption
- Drinking Water
- Steam & Power Generation
- Surface water.