Online Reagent Free COD Analyzer for handling High Salts, Fatty and High Particles Sample
LAR QuickCODultra Analyser is the most reliable measurement system for the roughest waste water applications. Due to high temperature combustion at 1200 deg C, this model is excellent in handling sample content, high salt, fatty and high particle samples.
Almost all type of sample can be measured accurately by this unit.
The high combustion method goes without any use of dangerous and etching substances so that a high operational safety is ensured.
The measurement results are taken from the complete digestion which is free from chloride interference.
LAR QuickCODultra Analyser
Measuring Principle: High Temperature Combustion at 1200 deg C without Catalyst and Measure Oxygen (O2 ) Consumes with Zirconium Oxygen (O2) Detector
- Measuring Range: 100-2000ppm, 500-8000ppm, 1000-15000ppm, 5-30000ppm and 20000-250000ppm as O2
- Accuracy: +/- 2% FS
- Response Time: 3 Minutes
- Upgradable Option: Add in TC, TIC, TOCand/or TNb Measurement in 1 Analyser
- Measuring Streams: Upgradable to 6 Streams in 1 Analyser
Benefits and Features:
- Complete Oxidation without the use of Catalyst and Filtration enables the measurement of Real COD Reading
- Catalyst Free
- High Salts Concentrations possible, up to 30% NaCl with High Salts Option
- No Memory Effects
- Reliable Measurement without Reagents
- Self Explanation and User Friendly Interface Software
- Auto Start Function
- Good Correlation with Laboratory COD Result (APHA 5220)
- Influent and Effluent Waste Water
- Discharge Control
- Industrial Waste Water
- Process Water
- Sea Water
- High Salts Content Sample
IP65 or Ex-Proof Purge Enclosure for Install Unit in ATEX or IECex Area