The MS1800 is a VOC / Hydrocarbon Gas Concentration Analyzer.
It is designed for detecting pollution events in drains, outflows from industrial facilities, and to detect damaging fuels and other VOCs in sewage systems and networks.
The instrument senses gases or volatiles providing a measurement system with very low maintenance requirements.
Taking a measurement every 2 seconds, the MS1800 is accurate from <1 to 500 ppm concentrations, dependent upon the target gas, and its wide dynamic range allows it to be used in a wide variety of environments.
A user programmable Alert threshold can be set, connecting to relay outputs and indicators on the front panel.
This allows connection to other peripheral equipment such as isolation valves, pumps, samplers or audio-visual alarms. A 4 – 20 mA output is available for connection to a PLC or SCADA system.
- Low operating and maintenance costs
- High reliability
- No reagents
- Field proven technology
- Validation Once every 6 months with MS Validation Kits
- Type: Measurement of Headspace Gases (Henry’s Law) via E-noses
- Range: 1 – 500 ppm VOCs (measure against Target Gas*)
- Sampling Interval: Continuous
- Accuracy: +/- 10%
• Monitoring of drains and effluent discharges
• Detection of explosive gases
• Oil and Fuel Leak Detection
• Detection of VOCs in sewage systems
• Odor Control
• Land Remediation
*Typical Target Gases and Substances
Petroleum Gas Methane Iso Butane Kerosene Ethanol Diesel Iso-Butylene Toulene Acetone Xylene Heptane Benzene Methanol Mercaptan