LAR’s TOC analyzer QuickTOCtrace is a reliable analyzer for the lowest measuring ranges, which uses uv oxidation and differential conductivity measurement to determine organic contamination, making it ideal for TOC measurement of (ultra-)pure water. It is a compact and intuitive analyzer with a short reaction time – first results are available within 30 seconds.
Its comparatively low initial cost and, due to its robustness, low operating costs increase the profitability of your manufacturing processes.
- Measuring range 0.1 to 1,000 ppb TOC
- Short reaction time → T90 within 30 seconds
- Continuous measurement (every 2 seconds)
- User friendly software interface with 8“ touch screen
- Remote service → connection to internet for service analysis
- Low operating costs → long lasting UV lamp
- Easy to maintain → easy to calibrate (1 time per year)
- Easy system validation with fully automatic SST (optional)
- Viewer → comprehensive data storage
- pure water
- ultra pure water
- process water
- boiler feed water
- condensate retur